Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hey Blog, it's been a while. You've been missing out. Things have been changing, both good and bad I guess. The garage has been awfully lonely these days. Luckily a few 21-age related activities brought it back a little bit, plus Michael's 22nd B-day. I miss the good old garage days. So simple, so fun. We went from garage, to blog, to SC2, and now winding down college with light drinking. What's next? Girlfriends? Hah, no. Not any time soon at this rate. But we hope. Anyways, it's Halloween. 2011. Not the best year for Halloween. Way to much hw/projects. Don't get me started on my Great Recession vs. Great Depression paper. It be way to Hogan. So no Halloween TCR this year. But it's all good. We've done several good October hangouts. Just wait, next Halloween I won't be in school....now that's even scarier than Halloween.

Alright Blog. Have a good one. I'll see you next time I need to procrastinate on some hw.

1 comment: